Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Ch-ch-check it out

There are few things that bring me pure joy and bliss.

1. Really cute kids
2. Perfect weather days
3. REM sleep with fantastical dreams
4. Laughing until tears
5. Winning in Scrabble
6. Ray Lamontagne

I went Ray Lamontagne's concert last night. I was smiling ear to ear the entire show. I was on the front row. I thought my heart might jump out of my chest at any time and join him up on stage. There is something so easy and gravitating about his presence. I love the way he dances too. I could go on, but I won't. I wanted to meet him (like I met and hugged Damien Rice after his show) but I thought I would leave my stalker self at home. I lied, truthfully we didn't have the time to stalk. Anyway, to sum, if you don't know Ray Lamontagne check him out. You will not be disappointed. He is one of those artist's that I think everyone will enjoy.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hey, you converted me long ago. I love him, too. I'm glad you had fun last night. Details later?

Leatha said...

Nice. I love hearing new music. I like Shelter particularly right now. Also, I am with you on #1,2 and 4.