Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Autumntime Lullaby

I made my way to Park City the other day. Beautiful. Here are two highlights from the trip:

I went through Lamb's canyon. I had never heard of it before. Anyway, its a really exclusive area. There were two abandoned turn of the century homes that I tried to "break" into. I just wanted to take a looksy. They were heavily secured. I am talking big heavy metal vaults for doors. But one interesting thing is that there was toilet paper in one of the outhouses. Weird...

We went to a park and sat under the prettiest yellow tree enjoying the ducks, the water, the photo shoot..? In the distance a tree or two away were two adult women taking glam shots of each other.

For the record, this is not an image from PC- I just added it for ambiance.

3 comments:

Heather said...

How fun! You never told me you went! Who did you go with? Have fun at your concert tonight!

Leatha said...

I love Park City this time of year. I love your full disclosure about the true origin of the pic. You crack me up.

Marianne said...

I'm waiting for party pics.