Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A Good Chuckle

My lovely friend made me an Eva Cassidy mix and I love it! Thank you!! So awhile back I was really having a superstar moment. I was drivin', singin', movin', & groovin' (droppin' my g's like Palin) As I was belting at the top of my lungs: "See your true colours shining through" I heard some chuckling so I peered to my left. There was a car full of teenage boys with their windows down laughing and pointing at me. I'd made their day. I didn't know whether to stop singing or finish holding out the note. I finished. Yes, you are now listening to that song on my playlist :) Feel free to sing along......you might just make someone else's day. hahahha

5 comments:

Heather said...

Oh, I can see you now... And if you could see me now, you would see that I'm shaking my head at you. ;) This scenario plays out all too clearly in my head. hahaha. But hey, you were showing your *true colors*, right?

Heather said...

P.S. Bad news...there are about five songs on your playlist that aren't working. Sexy Plexi, Seek Up, Passing Afternoon, Upward Over the Mountain, and Flightless Bird. Try them today to see if they're working...

Jed and Stacey said...

Ohhh that's too funny! A lot of the times if you refresh the playlist and then click on the song.. it should end up working! I may be wrong, but it seems to work at times! Hey send me your email and I'll add you to our blog.. stac.smith@live.com! I love the blog by the way :)! You're amazing!

Becky Foster said...

Ha Ha Ha. I love you! Too bad you didn't have Ben Dover with you!

Leatha said...

LOL you are awesome! And you drop your g's? Wow, that makes you so...accessible. and relatable. You are just like us ordinary Americans!