Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Humanity


I recently saw a movie that captured the raw side of humans. Everyone was forced to depend on each other because they couldn't see. This movie really got me thinking about how we are all the same, but we try so hard to be different and be better than our neighbor. Societies create boundaries. We build homes to keep us and our things in. Then fences to keep others out. Sometimes, for the really exclusive, gates around the community. In my Utopia, we embrace our sameness. No gates. No fences. No fear.

2 comments:

Becky Foster said...

I love you and your thoughts and ideas and remarks. I want you to be a motivational speaker around the world and get paid millions for your knowledge.

Jed and Stacey said...

You really are amazing!! It's so true! Can I be in your Utopia :)?