Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tagged: Crazy 8s

8 favorite shows
-Arrested Development
-The Office
-Psych
-30 Rock
-Scrubs (never watched the last season because it got sort of lamo)
-A man among wolves (only seen one episode last week and thought it was pretty cool)
-Golden Girls
-Flight of the Conchords

8 favorite restaurants
-Thai Chili Gardens
-The Indian Palace
-Ginger's Cafe
-Kneaders
-Cafe Rio
-Gurus
-I can't remember the name, but it's the Cuban joint in Lindon
-Las Tarascas

8 things I did today
-watched Half Alive on youtube
-gave a massage
-at midnight I started John Adams part one (HBO series)
-clipped my fingernails
-talked to my mom
-had a dance party with myself in my office
-caught the neighbors using our outside power outlet (okay that was yesterday)
-bird watching mostly seagulls

8 things I love about fall
-the autumn shift (the earths physical shift changes our shift)
-the mountains specifically driving or hiking through canyons Provo, Payson, and Lambs
-harvesting vegetables
-not washing or styling my hair as much: hat season
-drinking hot drinks
-there are certain songs and artist that I categorize as fall music
-autumn colors
-baking more often

8 things I wish for
-become independently wealthy so I can feed the poor and cloth the naked and some other stuff...
-meet and marry Ray Lamontagne
-travel to all seven continents
-superpowers specifically invisibility, time travel, to fly, and breathe underwater
-flourishing business The Peaceful You (look for it and don't try to steal my biz name)
-longer days and less responsibility
-longer and thicker eyelashes
-see energy

8 things I look forward to
-Everything in my previous list coming true. Everything in its own time :)


I tag Marianne, Heather, and Brinn

3 comments:

Heather said...

Stacie, this Ray obsession of yours...I don't know...

I, too, wish for longer days and less responsibility...longer and thicker lashes...

And I think I'm going to have a secret camera planted in your office so I can broadcast your private dance parties on youtube...HA!

Leatha said...

We must go to Ginger's Cafe when I get back, I have always wanted to go but never have. And there is Cuban food in Lindon??
I miss fall! Especially after reading your list.
I too want to become independently wealthy for similar reasons. And I definitely want longer days and less responsibility.

Adam and Marianne said...

A Man Among Wolves???