Monday, November 10, 2008

Obsession

I have a new obsession, Ray Lamontagne. I would like to share my new favorite song Half Alive. It is unreleased so I had no other way to share, but through youtube. Thank you, youtube. This is a live version so its not the best recording. Also for clarification, I don't like the video- just the song. So maybe don't look at the video because it might affect your ability to like the song. And I thought I could just have it playing, but I am not that savvy yet, but here it is anyway: Half Alive

5 comments:

Heather said...

Love it!

And just FYI--you can copy the Embed code off to the side of the video, then just paste it in your post and the video should be there.

Marianne said...

Yeah right you don't like the video...lots of passionate images...Stacie and Ray...:)
The song's great!

Shannon said...

Wow, I really love it! Thanks for sharing!!

Lacie said...

That is a really good song! I can see why you would be obsessed!

Leatha said...

Ok, you are obsessed. And I have yet to hear the song because I always see your blog late at night, when I can't have the volume on....but, I MUST say, I am glad you are not posting about New Kids on the Block. Sorry if I just ruined your next post....