Friday, February 6, 2009

Who Wants to Host a Foreign Exchange Student?


I find homes for foreign exchange students as a part time job. It just happens to be that time of year when I am looking for volunteers who want to host.

Its wonderful and simple. Volunteer families provide food and board. Students have insurance and spending money. Everyone benefits and grows. The students stay the whole school year or one semester. During that time, I plan parties and mediate. Yeah. Fun!!

If you, your friends, neighbors, work associates might be interested then call me. Along with referrals, I am accepting ideas on how to find families. My target area= anywhere within a 200 mile radius.

4 comments:

Brinn said...

This is awesome that you are doing this! I think your rad. super rad. :)

Leatha said...

Hmmmm....tell me more.

The Olsons said...

This sounds fun, what countries are they coming from, and are they all highschool age? This sounds like something I may want to do in the future

The Breese Family said...

Ummm maybe they'll be living with you! :)