Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It was my birthday last Friday. A few highlights:

Meliss had streamers, balloons, and flowers set up when I woke up. No picture of that, but here is us at Baker beach from two weeks ago.


Heather and the kiddos came over to go to lunch and a sweet shop:)


Jaxon took this pic:)


Later in the evening Meliss, Ella, Heather, and I went to a Thai restaurant and to 17 Again. Both delicious.


Heather wrapped my gifts in gold- as it was my GOLDEN birthday (24 on the 24th)


Jeremy and his family came to Utah (not for my birthday- but it felt like a b-day gift- I was so happy). Here are some shots of Jadin and Ava.





Thanks to all those who threw me a kickin' surprise party on Saturday!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

You're welcome for supplying you with all of your post pics. ;)

I'm glad you had such a fun birthday weekend! And it doesn't end there, we still have Friday night! Can't wait for the BBQ!

I loved your line, "Both delicious." Hehehhehehe.

Christine said...

Happy belated birthday to you too! I always remember your birthday. April birthdays are the best! Maybe I'll get to see you in June when I am in Utah for Melissa's wedding.