Monday, May 4, 2009

In the Old Testament there was a huge plague killing the population. Moses prayed and here is his answer in EXODUS 30:

22 ¶ Moreover the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,
23 Take thou also unto thee principal spices, of pure myrrh five hundred shekels, and of sweet cinnamon half so much, even two hundred and fifty shekels, and of sweet calamus two hundred and fifty shekels,
24 And of cassia five hundred shekels, after the shekel of the sanctuary, and of aoil olive an hin:
25 And thou shalt make it an oil of holy ointment, an ointment compound after the art of the apothecary: it shall be an holy anointing oil.

The Lord gave Moses an essential oil recipe to protect him and his family and they survived.



Another example, the black plague (Bubonic virus) that killed 2/3 of Europe. There were a group of thieves who dug up bodies or found dead bodies and stole all of their valuables. When the King finally captured these rumored 'mystics' he discovered they were spice merchants. They were able to rob the dead bodies without catching the plague because they doused themselves with several spices and herbs. Google 'Vinegar of the four thieves' for the full historical record and recipe.




THESE TWO ANCIENT RECIPES ARE AVAILABLE AT YOUNG LIVING AND I CAN GET THEM FOR YOU. THEY ARE CALLED EXODUS AND THIEVES. PROTECT YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY FROM VIRUSES, BACTERIAS, AND FUNGI.

CHALLENGE: NAME TWO MODERN DAY DRUGS THAT CARRY ANTI-VIRAL, ANTI-BACTERIAL, ANTI-FUNGAL PROPERTIES, CAN BE USED BY BOTH INFANT AND ELDERLY, DON'T HAVE SIDE EFFECTS, AND AREN'T POISONOUS.

I realize that modern day epidemics are in fact dangerous. I also know that God knew what plagues were going to be and created herbs and spices to combat them. For me, its a matter of trusting God and his creations. I don't stress and I don't believe there is any disease, plague, or epidemic that God can't cure.

5 comments:

Marianne said...

You mean I won't get the swine flu? :)

Shannon said...

Stacie, I love you! I still remember when we were living together and I got so sick. And was sick for like 2 weeks, then you rubbed that oil on the back on my neck and I was back to work in two days!

Becky Foster said...

Love this Stace!!! I might just steal your insight. Thanks for sharing!

The Breese Family said...

Hey, have you finished "The Last Lecture?" It's pretty touching huh? I read it last summer. Have you read the Kite Runner. That was my last read. Much better than the movie. Love ya!

Brinn said...

This is awesome. I love the history behind it and I love you...
By the way, I need to order some more Lavender, can I do that through you?