Monday, April 6, 2009

One of my very favorite things in the whole wide world is dancing to live music. Going to concerts evokes a child-like joy throughout my body. Saturday night I was lucky enough to go to the Brett Dennen (B.D.) concert. I danced and sang the night away. I wasn't sure if B.D. was a good performer, but he is!! He was dancing all over the stage. Think slow to moderate happy dancing not fast crazy head banging dancing. He is 6 ft 5 in. It seems to me that tall people are uncomfortable or awkward in movement. Not B.D. He was limber and loose and had some sweet moves. It was the last show of his tour- it seemed like all the performers were having so much fun. Among my favorite songs performed: Just Like the Moon, Because You are a Woman, Blessed, and Aint No Reason. His music expresses hope, love, truth, and enjoying life. If you ever need a pick me up or incredibly sweet words listen to Brett Dennen. Blessed is this life and I am going to celebrate being alive -Brett Dennen.






3 comments:

Heather said...

I'm glad you found someone to go with and that you had a great time! I'll have to check out those other songs of his!

Shannon said...

Sounds like a blast! Sorry again that I couldn't go! I'm totally there next time! I love him & wished I could have been there!

Marianne said...

Oh, great. Now you're making me wish I would have gone...