Monday, April 2, 2012

Fooled

I played an April Fool's Day joke on my dad. This story may not be that funny if you don't know him, but maybe it will... :)

My mom gave everyone a bag of Easter candy for conference watching. My dad ate all of his allotted candy and was begging me for my candy. I gave him some chocolate eggs and also a carefully sculpted piece of putty (thank you Heather) that looked like a chocolate egg. I had to leave the room because I was laughing so hard. So, no, I didn't see him eat it. We heard nothing. We were expecting some sort of reaction. But he played it cool. Heather went in and asked him how his eggs were. He said, "what you think I didn't know." Um, obviously not, because we found the piece of putty in the garbage can with chocolate teeth marks in it. I have rarely laughed so hard.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Still laughing over this.

hahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

We are hilarious. And slighty immature. Hey, at least we're easily entertained. :)

Leave it to dad to play it cool. Oh, Dougie...

Becky Foster said...

So-oo freaking funny. I'm dying.

Marianne said...

Ha ha ha! :)