Monday, December 13, 2010

I won an ipod touch. Thank you Bank of the West. I am still figuring out how to use it . If I could say something without judgement from anyone, I really wish it had a camera, Oh well. I have been manifesting an ipod for some time now. Who knew I would get a brand new one, let alone a sleek ipod touch.

I am still behind in getting into all things merry and Christmas. I haven't stepped into a shopping center all month. Time is running short, but that is how I roll with almost everything- last minute. Anyway, I don't really believe in participating in the consumerism of the holiday. Maybe one day when I have to be Santa I will be different.

I had a birth last week. It was beautiful. More details to come.

I got bangs. Wahoo. They are really fun. I have noticed something unpleasant though, my forehead breaks out now. The breakage outage is mostly around my hair line which is better than mid-forehead, but still unsettling. Pics soon.

Lastly and perhaps most exciting, both of my sisters are bringing girls into the world Spring 2011. Congratulations to Shelley (baby number 1) and Heather (baby number 4). Joy is errupting from every vessel of my body.

5 comments:

Heather said...

Well, you could be one of those parents who don't do Santa. Some people feel so strongly against lying to their children that they just don't even incorporate Santa into their holidays. I am little torn myself. I don't like lying to my kids, but at the same time, I don't want to deprive them of the magic. Anyway...too bad about the forehead breakouts. Haha. And wahoo for the new iPod Touch! :)

stacie said...

and wahyoo for you!

The Breese Family said...

ooooooo, can't wait to see the bang! Congrats on the new nieces. You will be in doula heaven this spring!

mj said...

bangs'll do that.

The Breese Family said...

Loving the play list and loving you!