Monday, July 26, 2010

Beacon Bros

If you say 'beer can' with a British accent it sounds like you said 'beacon' with Jamaican accent. Okay, I think I have exhausted that enough. It still makes me laugh though, really really hard...

This is actually a post promoting The Beacon Brothers- as in Kevin our beloved friend who filmed Footloose in Utah. I have this co-worker who is slightly obsessed with them and I am forced to listen to their music.  I actually like it. They have a cool style. I am not too keen on most of the lyrics, but the harmony and music is pretty.

When you get an extra music minute, check them out or not.

1 comment:

Brinn said...

another funny word/accent similarity: when saying "underwire" it sounds exactly how people out here say "underwear", lets just say I know from experience how easily the two can be misunderstood :)