Saturday, August 29, 2009

I got a forward yesterday of 30 random thoughts. I got a kick out of these ones:

As a driver I hate pedestrians, and as a pedestrian I hate drivers, but no matter what the mode of transportation, I always hate cyclists.

Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.

How many times is it appropriate to say “What?” before you just nod and smile because you still didn’t hear what they said?

I would rather try to carry 10 plastic grocery bags in each hand than take 2 trips to the car to bring my groceries in.

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you’ve made up your mind that you just aren’t doing anything productive for the rest of the day.

I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.

I think the freezer deserves a light as well.

6 comments:

stacie said...

P.S. I don't know who wrote these.

Becky Foster said...

ha ha! I totally agree with all of these!

Heather said...

Okay, I was just about to type word for word what Becky wrote...I love these! Especially the grocery one, the one about getting ready, and the one about saying What? repeatedly. Hehehe.

Heather said...

P.S. We should come up with our own list(s) of random thoughts...could be fun! ;)

mj said...

The "what" one cracks me up! How many of us have been in that same dumb situation, where you wish someone would just speak up or enunciate more clearly. Also gotta love the What a waste of taking time to look good. That happens sometimes.

Lindsey said...

Those are funny! Especially the "what" one; that is always so awkward. But I have to say, my freezer does have a light :)