Thursday, March 5, 2009

Take Advantage of Me

Hello Everyone,
Mark your calenders for Wednesday March 11th at 6pm. I am teaching a class at Young Living Farms!! The cost of the class is $5.00 and you get a healthy treat at the end:) Yummy! The class is about using essential oils with massage. You wont want to miss out. Directions: Head south on I-15 until the south Santaquin exit 242. Get off that exit, take a Right, continue ahead until you get to South Frontage road (which is your first stop sign), Turn Left ,and go six miles. Look for Young Living on your right. Let me know if you need further instruction. I hope you can make it.
Cheers,
Stacie Nelson

6 comments:

Becky Foster said...

Ah no fair. I wish I could go. Good luck though. You'll do amazingly!!

Heather said...

This wasn't the kind of post I was expecting when I read Take Advantage of Me... ;)

stacie said...

I know, but I had to get people to read my post :))) So they will come!

Leatha said...

You'll be awesome! I wish I could go.

Brinn said...

Maybe if I hope in the car right now, I will get there in time.... good luck! I wish I could be there, I would love to learn! I will be sending you an email shortly with some love.

Becky Foster said...

Hey Stace. Johnny says that he is going to get me a treadmill, but he still hasn't bought one. So that's my birthday present from him.