Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Aura Workshop

I went to an aura workshop on Saturday. I am sure many people are not 100% certain what an aura is so here is my short explanation: Your aura is your energy field. Every living thing has an energy field. Think back to European religious art: you've seen paintings of people with white halos around their heads. Same thing. Anyway, in modern society we have cameras that take pictures of your energy field or aura.



The first picture is my aura on 2/21/09 It is predominately red. In the center are seven round circles aka chakras. Your chakras make up your aura. My upper chakras weren't as developed as my bottom chakras (with the exception of my third eye). The lady basically said that I was very grounded, intuitive, and had a lot of sexual energy. (pic taken at The Lotus in the Factory Outlet Mall)



The second picture was taken on 3/28/09. It is a lot prettier. I like this camera better because I think it does a better job of capturing your whole aura. Based on this analysis, I am helping mankind, intuitive, learning something new, a little stressed/worried, and fairly balanced. (pic taken by Coleen Jensen, Bioenergy Consultant)

Your aura changes day to day, hour to hour so it's hard to capture yourself, but it sure fun to get a glimpse of your energetic self.

Disclosure: You gotta love photo booth esp when you don't have a scanner, but taking a pic of a pic isn't very clear..

10 comments:

Shannon said...

Very cool! I love all your insights! And you look super hot in these pictures! Whoot whoot!

Brinn said...

Sounds about right :) Wow, I love it. and I think you are hot hot hot... I am loving your hair color by the way. We need to get together when I come to town.

The Olsons said...

Very intersting! I've never really heard of getting a picture of your aura before. And wow, you have a lot of sexual energy huh? Be careful and wise with how you use that okay?

By the way I love your dark hair! You agree with the above friends, very hot!

Nicole said...

That is super cool. I want to get mine done!!

Heather said...

Where did all of your sexual energy go in the past month? ;) I would say that the analysis is very accurate! I wonder what my aura would look like...do I want to know? I'm even more scared to hear what my analysis might say... Call me so we can hang out tonight!!

Heather said...

P.S. You're HOT!! ;)

stacie said...

Thanks for all the compliments:)))

I think my sexual energy was just there because I was about to start my period, but who knows I am a 24 yr old virgin.

If anyone is really serious about getting their aura pic taken email me and I will give info- cell numbers and such.

Jed and Stacey said...

Ooo you do look super hot in your pictures! Your posts are always so interesting.. I love it!

Becky Foster said...

Very cool Stace. Wish I could've been there. Remind me to tell you about some Energy stuff in Austin.

Marianne said...

I can feel your aura from here! :) I've been meaning to post mine but I haven't gotten around to it--maybe today... The book is great, by the way!