Tuesday, January 20, 2009

God Bless

My Uncle sent me this blessing- I thought I would pass it on.

I ask the Divine to help provide the guidance and clarity for President Obama to make the right decisions for these troubled times.

To provide him, his family, and the new administrative team with wisdom, and the health they will need to sustain the long hours, intense environment and pressures of their new duties.


Please note that this blessing is not just about Obama, but about uniting America and the world, all working towards a common goal, a common vision, regardless of background, race, or economic status--to truly come together as a nation and as a global community.

It's about all of us--as we are all ONE.

Let this blessing symbolize our love and dedication for the kind of America, the kind of world, and the kind of future we envision and will work towards.

God Bless!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Thanks for that. I have to admit I am kind of down on this "new" America that I am hearing about. I know that it will take each one of us to make a change and not just a select few at the top.