Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Ready. Set. GO.

This is my vent session today. All work related:
-I work in an office with no heat...except two space heaters
-Our internet isn't working consistently so every time I attempt to DL or UL files my computer freaks out- not to mention that switching from one page to another takes eons.
-Each time my internet goes down (upwards of 12 times a day) I have to ask a crotchety old man with long eyebrows who smells like crotch to go and fix it.
-The repair men who come to fix our computer are idiots who call me Sarah and Stacie because they don't dare ask me my name.

5 comments:

Marianne said...

I'm sorry...but not really because if this hadn't happened I wouldn't have heard about the old man that smells like crotch :)

Leatha said...

Your description of the old guy made me gag. Literally.

Becky Foster said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky Foster said...

Ha Ha. Although the story is unfortunate, I can't help but laugh. Those darn crotch men.

The Breese Family said...

Hey, I can relate to the no heat thing, though I do have heat at my work, it doesn't feel like it. I honestly wear my big puffy coat all day long. I can never get warm. It's the pits.