Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas Tag


1. Egg nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate. Sometimes I like it with peppermint. I always like it with cream on top.

2. Do you wrap presents or bag them? Depends on the gift. I bag things that are hard to wrap or obvious when wrapped i.e. jewelry, compact discs

3. Colored Lights or White? Both, but not blue lights

4. Do you hang mistletoe? My parents do from the light in the living room.

5. When do you decorate? I helped to decorate my house with my roommate on Monday.

6. Favorite holiday dish? can peppermint ice cream count as a dish?

7. When & how did you learn about Santa? I am sure my older siblings told me when I was quite young. It wasn't a re memorable moment in my life.

8. How do you decorate your tree? hmmm... with my hands. what do I decorate my tree with? ornaments. what is this question asking?

9. Snow...love it or dread it? Love for about two or three weeks then I am ready for spring and flowers again.

10. Can you ice skate? yes. can I skate well? NO.

11. Do you remember your favorite gift? I did get a doll that was life size. This doll was awesome, but it is also a contributing reason I have a hard time with remember my rights and lefts. Here's why: she had on a black outfit with hot pink and hot green squares. One hot pink was on the left side on the top and the other square was on the right side on the bottom- vice versa with the greens. Anyway, I was learning my rights and lefts at the time.....needless to say I thought that the right and left sides were different depending on the top and bottom of your body. Does that make any sense?... It does to me.

12. What is the most important part of the holidays? Most important remembering Christ and being more charitable. Close seconds: spending time with family & friends and giving gifts.

13. Favorite holiday dessert? plum pudding. worst holiday dessert: fruit cake Jim Gaffigan knows.

14. Favorite memory? My sister and I used to sing Christmas songs in our most beautiful and grown up voices. What was our microphone? the vacuum.

15. Do you have a special ornament? Special, IDK, but my favorites are the ones that look like icicles. I used to put them in my ears when I was little and wear them as earrings. not sanitary, but I survived.

16. What do you do on Christmas Eve? eat and watch Christmas movies with my family

17. If you could have anything for Christmas this year what would it be? a trunk full of benjamins

18. What do you do for neighbors and friends for Christmas? cards...nothing


I tag Becky, Heather, Marianne, Andrea, and Leatha

5 comments:

Marianne said...

Yay! I've been waiting for a Christmas tag! But, no. I don't know what you're talking about with right, left, top, bottom, pink, green. Although, I can definitely picture you with the icicle earrings and singing with the vacuum.

Heather said...

Gosh, I leave for the weekend and your blog takes on a whole new look...well, kind of. Anyway, I like all the stuff you added!

Funny thing...I was just thinking the other day about when we used to sing into the vacuum...ahem, I mean, microphone. And I definitely remember our icicle earrings...and the ear infections that followed. I was excited to see that you found a clip of JimG that works. HEhehhehehe. Oh, and you have a bit of a type-o on BEJAMINS...Mom was asking me tonight what that meant. When she first asked me what that word meant, I thought you were trying to be funny and call PAJAMAS bejamins...then I figured it out...but mom didn't think so since there was no N in there...anyway...I see that you tagged me...better get on it!

stacie said...

I fixed my spelling errors. There were several. :(

Becky Foster said...

Ha Ha. Life sized doll!! and I love how you decorate your tree. I'm laughing right now thinking about your left and right stresses.

April said...

I will second that notion. A trunk full of benjamins for me too please! Love ya stace