Monday, December 1, 2008

Marriage

My sister is engaged- they made the announcement this weekend. Hooray!! My dad had "the talk" with my soon to be brother in law. My sisters and I were laughing out of sheer embarrassment on behalf of all parties: us and them.

Quick story: I slept at my parent's house last night. Before going to bed my dad called me into my parent's room and said "Stace, turn on the light" I did. My parent's were snuggling closely in the middle of their bed. Then my dad said, "This is what married life is all about." I pretended to throw up and went downstairs to bed. They make me laugh :D

Two shout outs: Happy B-day Lynnie and Congrats on the baby blessing Shine-FinALLY- sorry I couldn't make it :(

10 comments:

Heather said...

Gross about mom and dad. UCK! Maybe this is their latest tactic in their mission to get you married off....Just a thought.

Heather said...

Oh no you di'unt. Oh, but YES you did! You added a Christmas playlist. Can't wait to check it out!

Shannon said...

I love your parents...haha! Tell em hi for me! Oh and Thanks, the blessing was beautiful!

Jeannie said...

That is so funny! I can totally seeing them do that.. So Shelly?

Andrea said...

What a hoot. I hate to say it maybe they are right.

Brinn said...

Congrats to your sis, and dito to your parents. Sorry I haven't gotten back to you sooner, thanks for you kind comments! I wish we could have got together while I was there, things were SO crazy!! How's your biz going? Oh yes, I have a quick question about the oils, (love them by the way) we are trying for number 2 are these oils safe when there is a bun in the oven? Thanks love,

Beth Soelberg said...

Congratulations to...Shelley? More info please...

I miss you! Glad that I found your blog...I troll it often!

Jed and Stacey said...

Ohhh that is TOO funny!! :)

The Olsons said...

That is hilarious!
BTW- Love your Christmas Playlist!

Marianne said...

Ha ha ha ha ha. I bet they love that you put this on your blog!