Sunday, November 21, 2010

Attention Santa

Dear Santa,

Thank you for being jolly, wearing red, and encouraging Buddy go to New York to find his dad. Here is this year's wish list.
-Counter top bathroom vanity filter unit from ewater.com
-Aria diffuser from Young Living
-Products from Young Living: Core Supplements, Animal Scents shampoo, Feelings Kit, Dreamcatcher, Awaken, and Sacred Frankincense.
-An Alaskan Husky puppy with both eyes blue
-A PC laptop
-Sonic Care electric toothbrush
-Sunset Bronzer from Mineral Essence
Thanks SC.

Love,
Stacie

5 comments:

Heather said...

That's quite the list! I hope that you've been a good girl this year! :)

Becky Foster said...

I approve of everything except the PC. Stace, come-on, Mac's are way better. Shoot for the stars.

stacie said...

Becky! ha ha ha. Keyvan has turned me over to PCs. I love Mac's sleek look and user friendly ways. With a PC I am shooting for the outer extremities of the universe.

Marianne said...

Your list is almost as long as Adelle's! I hope you're not as disappointed as she will be Christmas morning :)

Keyvan, Esther, and Eve said...

haha...I will have to tell Keyvan that he managed to save your soul from Steve Jobs. I just bought an electric toothbrush for $20.00 from Bed, Bath, and Beyond...it isn't the most amazing thing I've ever experienced, but it does a good job. It comes with a charger and a tip. You might consider it if S.C. doesn't pull through on the Sonicare.