Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Discount for all of April

April is my favorite month! In honor of Spring and renewal, I am sending everyone a coupon for $12 off any service. This coupon is only redeemable in April. Spring is the perfect time cleanse the body, relax, and renew!

If you want to "spring clean" your body, I recommend the Raindrop Technique. It's detox that will leave you feeling great for weeks!

I am also excited to announce that I am a birth doula. I help, support, and serve pregnant women. If you or someone you know is pregnant and wants a doula, refer them my way. Anyone who hires me or refers someone that hires me as a doula will receive a free massage!

My office is in Everybody Wellcome in Orem (right on State street). You can call or email to schedule you appt. I look forward to seeing you this month.


4 comments:

Becky Foster said...

Cute coupon. Wish I was there. I get to see you in 34 days!!!

Heather said...

A great deal! We need to schedule something for me soon...a raindrop? Have a Happy Easter and don't miss us too much this weekend! ;) P.S. I'm all caught up on Parenthood!

Nicole said...

I am so sorry I forget to call you back! Let's try for something next week. I need to work on a sitter:)

April said...

So what if I refer myself to you? Do I get a free massage? Love the cute cupon. I need to see my Stacie, it's been WAY too long!