Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Stacie's Song Tag

I created a tag. It is short and fun. Feel free to write more than one answer for each question because I know how hard it is to pick favorites with music. It is suppossed to be fun (as mentioned before:)

1. Favorite Disney song: Part of your world- Little Mermaid

2. Favorite sad song: A Falling Through- Ray Lamontagne

3. Favorite love song: Impossible to say, but I have a soft spot for Perhaps Love- John Denver

4. What is your happy song: Blessed is this life- Brett Dennen

5. What is your favorite song in Dirty Dancing (RIP Patrick): Be my baby- The Ronettes

6. Favorite MJ song (RIP): Will you be there

7. Favorite new (to you) artist: Theres a few: Calexico, Missy Higgins, James Morrison, Amos Lee, and Joni Mitchel

8. All time favorite artist/band: The numbers are my ages when they were my all time favorite. Tori Amos 10-18, DMB 13-17, Counting Crows 13-17, Alanis Morissette 13-18, Jack Johnson 18-23, Damien Rice 19-23 , Ray Lamontagne 19-24, Iron & Wine 20-24 *A lot of overlapping and also a lot artists because I am not exclusive with my music tastes. And Martin Sexton, John Denver, Heather Nova, James Taylor, Brett Dennen didn't make the cut :(

9. Favorite Male artist: Ray Lamontagne

10. Favorite female artist:
Tori Amos

11. Favorite break-up song: Cocoon- Jack Johnson (happy song), Accidental babies- Damien Rice (depressed song)

12. Closet favorite artist or song: Enigma

I tag Heather, Becky, Marianne, and anyone else who still blogs :)

2 comments:

stacie said...

Oh favorite break-up song if you can remember to include it:) Mine is Cacoon by Jack Johnson or Accidental Babies by Damien Rice.

Heather said...

This will take some time...it's hard!!