Friday, January 14, 2011

I resolve

Life is about mastering who you are, or some say, remembering who you are. We are all amazing beings with great power and we forget that because....because so many reasons. Reasons that are fed to you from 'the world', community, and family. There is a risk in remembering or mastering yourself and it's not failure. It is much easier to slip into the background and not follow your heart. I resolve to being more authentic. To reclaim who I am, to listen to my heart and then obey it. I resolve to let go of other people's opinions of me and close out the chaos that keeps me stuck in patterns and places that don't serve me. Lastly, I resolve to have fun, laugh more, and seek out joy.

2 comments:

Becky Foster said...

Amen. I want you to publish a book of your thoughts, and then I will buy it!

Penny and Aaron Owens said...

I'm with Becky. I was waiting to see the "-by:..." at the end because I thought it was a quote from someone. I love that message. Something I need to always remember. Thanks Stace:) I love ya